Legal Corner

-List Your Site Here! -- Targeted Advertising For Just Pennies A Day! -Tell A Friend - Bookmark This Page

LegalCornerTM - Copyright F.A.Q.'s

Find A Lawyer
Law Area:




Search By:


Q.What is the difference between Copyright Form PA and Form SR?

A.When an author makes a recording, multiple types of copyrightable material may exist. These two forms are used to register different types of copyrightable material. Form PA is used for the registration of the music and/or lyrics (as well as other works of the performing arts). Form SR is used for registering the performance and production of a particular sound recording.

copyright, copyright law, copyrights, register a copyright, copyright registration, information on copyright, copyright information, copyright forms, copyright application form

Copyright 1999-2023 Melissa C. Marsh. All Rights Reserved. All Information on this website is subject to a Disclaimer and Use Agreement. This information is provided as general information only and should not be construed as legal advice. We advise you to seek the advice of competent legal counsel to address your own specific questions, facts and circumstances.