Legal Corner

-List Your Site Here! -- Targeted Advertising For Just Pennies A Day! -Tell A Friend - Bookmark This Page

LegalCornerTM - Corporations F.A.Q.'s

Find A Lawyer
Law Area:




Search By:


Q.When must I file my Statement Of Information in California?

A.California corporations must file the Statement Of Information (Officers and Directors) with the Secretary of State annually. The fee for filing the annual Information Statement is $25.00. The Information Statement must be filed with the Secretary of State within 90 days of the date the corporation originally filed its Articles of Incorporation with the California Secretary of State. Failure to file the Information Statement by its due date will result in a penalty of $250.00.

Corporation, incorporate in California, incorporate a business in California, form a california corporation, incorporate businesses online, california incorporation, california incorporation services, how to incorporate, incorporation forms.

Copyright 1999-2021 Melissa C. Marsh. All Rights Reserved. All Information on this website is subject to a Disclaimer and Use Agreement. This information is provided as general information only and should not be construed as legal advice. We advise you to seek the advice of competent legal counsel to address your own specific questions, facts and circumstances.