Legal Corner

-List Your Site Here! -- Targeted Advertising For Just Pennies A Day! -Tell A Friend - Bookmark This Page

LegalCornerTM - Corporations F.A.Q.'s

Find A Lawyer
Law Area:




Search By:


Q.Do I need to file any paperwork to conduct business in another state when I am already incorporated in my own state?

A.Yes a corporation that has filed articles of incoporation in one state, but desires to do business in another state must submit paperwork to the new state to qualify to do business in that state. It is typically a simple process. The board of directors of the corporation must hold a meeting an enact a resolution to do business in the state under consideration. A designated corporate officer can then contact the Secretary of State for the state where the corporation desires to conduct business and request the appropriate forms.

Corporation, incorporate in California, incorporate a business in California, form a california corporation, incorporate businesses online, california incorporation, california incorporation services, how to incorporate, incorporation forms.

Copyright 1999-2021 Melissa C. Marsh. All Rights Reserved. All Information on this website is subject to a Disclaimer and Use Agreement. This information is provided as general information only and should not be construed as legal advice. We advise you to seek the advice of competent legal counsel to address your own specific questions, facts and circumstances.