Legal Corner

-List Your Site Here! -- Targeted Advertising For Just Pennies A Day! -Tell A Friend - Bookmark This Page

LegalCornerTM - US Green Card F.A.Q.'s

Find A Lawyer
Law Area:




Search By:


Q.How long can a Green Card holder remain outside the U.S. without losing Immigrant Status?

A.Generally, a lawful permanent immigrant must make arrangements for reentry into the United States if she or he will be outside the United States for more than one year. These arrangements should be made before leaving the United States.

Copyright 1999-2019 Melissa C. Marsh. All Rights Reserved. All Information on this website is subject to a Disclaimer and Use Agreement. This information is provided as general information only and should not be construed as legal advice. We advise you to seek the advice of competent legal counsel to address your own specific questions, facts and circumstances.